Wristwatch maintenance is an important aspect of keeping a watch in good working condition. Some basic steps that can be done to maintain a wristwatch include:
- Keep it clean: Wipe the watch case, bracelet or strap, and glass with a soft, dry cloth to remove dirt and sweat.
- Avoid extreme temperatures: Exposure to extreme temperatures can cause damage to the watch's seals, which can allow moisture and dust to enter the case.
- Keep it dry: Avoid getting the watch wet as much as possible. If it does get wet, dry it off as soon as possible.
- Be careful with magnets: Avoid exposing the watch to strong magnets as they can affect the accuracy of the timepiece.
- Service Regularly: Have your watch serviced by a professional every few years to ensure that all the parts are functioning correctly.
- Battery replacement: when needed.